Thursday 12 July 2012

Monster supplies...

So I was just wandering up Hoxton Street, Nai Nai in her carriage, chatting my mummy pal V whilst baby M napped in his own vehicle when we decided to pop into a store we always pass. It's called Hoxton Street Monster Supplies. "What the hell is that?" you may ask. Well, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I guess it's part children's project, part monster supply store - I don't know how else to explain it. You can buy farting gas, monster's bile and salt from the tears of anger. I kid you not. It sounds ridiculous but myself and V spent a good 15 minutes in there just laughing-out-loud at all the hilarious stuff to buy. A must for the big kid inside you, I urge you to stock up on your monster supplies sooner rather than later...




Hoxton Street Monster Supplies, 159 Hoxton Street, London N1 6PJ
www.monstersupplies.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment