Monday 11 June 2012

Copying mama's swag...

I don't know about you but I love a good clash of prints. In my world, my home and in my mind nothing matches. I don't believe in matchy-matchy - clashy-clashy is soooooo much better. Naima seems to have picked up my love of wearing-as-many-colours-as-possible-without-looking-like-a-clown. Hey - like mama like baby....

Here she's sporting a very fetch Diane Von Furstenberg for Gap Kids leggings and dress combo and looking rather fantasmo if I do say so myself. Well, I did dress her. My fave mama swag for this week is looking like this...


The bag is from H&M, earrings from River Island, demi-wedges from New Look, printed top from ASOS and the yellow jacket from my aboslute fave vintage store right now called Found (owned by EastEnders actress Meryl Fernandes). Located at 205 Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2 8JL, not far from Columbia Road flower market, it's got gorgeous and super-affordable pieces. I can never go in there without finding something that I adore. Every time I go past the window I covet pretty much everything I see in there. I kind of don't want to tell anyone about it as I want to keep it to myself...it's just too good...

1 comment:

  1. She is a beauty! Fabulous outfit too! Look at that smiling face. Aww Afua, I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete