Saturday 26 May 2012

At last...

Hey y'all! Welcome to my first blog post. Now, considering what I do, it's shocking that it's taken me until now to write a blog - life just gets in the way sometimes! But along with the birth of my gorgeous baba Naima Isis Nana Adwube Adom came tons of inspiration and energy to do all the things I thought I never had time for! So here it is - my first blog. The past five months since Naima came along have been a rollercoaster of highs and lows (so many more highs than lows!) and, without meaning to sound like a pure hippy who lives in the woods, burns joss sticks and wears hemp, a real time of self-discovery. I've made some amazeballs gf's, and shed those deadwood friends along the way - all to the good! Now it's time to start really having some fun and telling you guys all about it too. So, thanks for reading and much much more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment