Monday 28 May 2012

This week's beauty essentials


Thanks to maternity leave, myself and Nai Nai have been out in the sun at every given opportunity for the last week - hey this break-your-heart-when-it's-over summer doesn't last long. Canal side strolls, sunbathing in parks, getting stung by bees in beer gardens (me, not Nai thankfully!), we've done it all. Now I have a lovely chocolatey glow, I want it to last all summer so I've been slathering on Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil, 60ml for £5.99. It's such an amazing moisturiser and feels so refreshing after a cool shower in the evening post baking in the sun. I've also discovered that if you put a couple of drops on your cuticles just after you've painted your nails they dry super quick - perfect for me as my nail-painting time has to fit around Princess Naima! Palmer's Tummy Butter, £5.35, is also doing some good work on my stretch marks. Okay so it's no miracle cure but they certainly aren't as biblical as they were three months ago. A definite must have for any mamas out there. I smell cocoa butter-tastic at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment