Saturday 26 May 2012

Gf's for life...

Since becoming Naima's mama, I have really, really learnt the value of friendship. Some people forget you exist when you have a child - sounds harsh but they really won't call anymore. At first I was hurt but now I just don't give a s**t. It made me feel better that this was a common experience of motherhood and meant I wasn't just a bitch! But it means that having a baby can be incredibly lonely or incredibly social depending on what type of person you are so obviously I've made it social-tastic! I've made some fantastic new friends, women who will be in my life forever *sheds an ironic tear* and my friendships with some of my pre-baby gf's have become stronger than ever. So to that end a little love-you-for-life hug goes to Vidia Henshaw aka vidiamamalush.blogspot.co.uk. Thanks for the cheeky Friday wines in between vintage finds...

No comments:

Post a Comment