Friday 1 June 2012

A week of firsts...

This week has been a crazy week of firsts for me and Princess Nai Nai. Her first wee tooth has started to pop through her gum and it's too adorable. Unfortunately this means she's had her grump on a wee bit which makes for a knackered mummy. She sat in her high chair for the first time and took in her first live show - In The Night Garden - at the O2. Although slightly extortionately priced (it's the O2 - I should have known) she seemed totally mesmerised by Upsy Daisy and her pals - that is until she decided she needed some milk and promptly fell asleep. A diva to the last is my girl. Although I am so happy she's growing up cute and healthy it also makes me a little sad that she's gradually leaving babyhood. Although the first few weeks of her life were crazy and difficult, they were also precious and amazing. She used to always fall asleep in my arms, now she wants to babble and play. It's too cute and in some ways I want her to stay a baby forever. But since she can't do that, I just hope she grows up to be the best Adom that there ever was. HRH Princess Nai Nai, the world is your oyster, do with it what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment